Bell & Gossett’s new Ultra Setter line of pressure-independent control valves feature a unique design that provides full stroke modulation while maintaining 100% authority at all times. Together with a technologically advanced GPM adjustable dial, the new Ultra Setter Control Valve provides more accurate flow control, eliminates valve hunting, and improves energy efficiency in the entire HVACR system.
This unique valve provides a more accurate flow that significantly reduces energy consumption and improves system efficiency.
Other features of the Ultra Setter Control Valve include:
- Field-adjustable, lockable GPM dial allows user to set and change maximum flow rate quickly and easily
- Full stroke modulation at all times
- Always provides 100% authority, ensuring excellent control
- Maintains desired flow rate despite fluctuations in system pressure
- Eliminates valve hunting
- Combination valve reduces first costs and more accurate flow control lowers life cycle costs
- Sizes from ½” to 2”
- Flow rates from 0.13 to 37 GPM
For more information on the Bell & Gossett Ultra Setter visit www.bit.ly/ultrasetter.